Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Sale at Kroger for Food Storage items

Looking at the Kroger ads for Wed, Jan 26 through Tues, Feb 1, I was blown away at some of the prices of great food storage items.

Kroger is having this sale where you get $5 off "when you buy any 10 participating products."

The first thing I saw was...

Del Monte Vegetables (11-15.25 oz Can) for 32 cents each!!!! (when you buy 10 participation items)

I've never seen a price that good for canned veggies. You can buy 30 cans for just $9.60! What a great way to start a food storage!

I'm not recommending it for everyone, but if you use canned veggies or don't mind canned veggies, this is a great time to buy extra for food storage.

Other participating items:

Pace Picante Sauce (16 oz jar)
Hunt's Tomatoes (10 - 15 oz Can)
Rotel Tomatoes (10 oz Can)
Ritz Crackers
Kraft Mayo and Miracle Whip
Planter's Roasted Peanuts
Some Progresso soups
Goldfish

I'm sure if you've been collecting coupons, the prices would be even better. For detailed information about what coupons would match up at Kroger see http://mylitter.com/kroger/kroger-deals-wed-26th/ and then click on "display all matchups."

Also, cheese is at a pretty good price and isn't a bad thing to stock up on for a three month supply if you have room in your fridge. Just double check the expiration date. I've bought cheese at Kroger that had expiration dates anywhere from five or six months out to ones that had already expired a month or two ago (I was ticked, let me tell you, but that's what you get when you don't check the date on the package).

No comments:

Post a Comment