It's that time of year for Frozen Fruit Orders.
We order from sellers who sell fruit in bulk. I know not everyone is able to buy and use a 30lb box of blueberries, but if you're interested in buying a portion of a box of fruit, please let me know how much of what fruit you'd like to order and I'll coordinate your order with everyone else's to make it work.

The price per pound is really for your information only. Orders can only be made in 5 lb increments. If you'd like me to email you a list that's easier to read, let me know. I'd be happy to do so.
We're not doing a sign up sheet this year. Everything is going to be done by email or over the phone. You can send me your order by email or call me. My number in the stake directory and the ward website is correct.
After you tell me how much of what fruit you'd like, I'll let you know how much you officially owe. I need the money absolutely to be turned in to me by Saturday, October 9. That's just two weeks away! I cannot place any orders for which payment has not been received by October 9. I suggest dropping payments off at my home or mailing it. Please, let me know what you're planning to do. Again, my contact info and address is correct in the stake directory and the ward website.
I don't know when the fruit order will get here, but I should know about a week in advance. When the fruit comes, everyone who ordered needs to come and measure out their order and take it home within minutes of when the fruit arrives so it doesn't thaw out (sorry, the freezer space just isn't there). Again, I'll let you know when and where that will be, but we do need everyone's help.
If you don't think you'll be able to help, I think the best thing to do is to order with a friend that can be there and is happy to help you. If you can't find anyone, let me know, and I'll help you.
If you have any questions, please, let me know. I'd be happy to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment